To manage a solid and correct financial administration and shape and supervise structures required for effective planning and control of business processes. Develop strategic and tactical sound financial policies to meet the requirements (internal and external) of statutory and financial business reporting.
The Manager Finance is part of the MT and reports directly to the CEO.
- Provide, analyze and comment periodical reports and accounts to the CEO and the Management Team of PharmaCell.
- Perform analyses and draw up forecasts and budgets.
- To develop, maintain and evaluate administrative financial structures and- organization for PharmaCell or its departments.
- Monitor the budget implementation, spot any (potential) overruns and make recommendations on desired budget adjustments.
- Monitor, explore and give advice to the CEO and MT regarding relevant financial internal and external developments on the medium to long term. Formulate accounting policies and guidelines for the organization of the planning and control cycle.
- Gives advice and input on the management of profitability of the organization.
- Make recommendations on the effectiveness and efficiency of existing working methods and procedures.
- Develop key figures and performance indicators and compile prognoses.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of statutory and financial business reporting, including grants related reports.
- Responsibility for salary administration.
- Maintain contacts with PharmaCell’s accountant, tax authorities and other company related parties and coordinate the financial audits
- BSc/MSc in economics, preferably RA or RC.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Finance Manager in a commercial environment or at an accounting firm.
- Analytical, pragmatic, accuracy, planning and organizing, persuasiveness, goal-driven, reliability and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills in English.