For our manufacturing facility in Maastricht / Geleen we have an open position for a Head of Project Management.
The purpose of this position is to contribute, advance and guide the drug development in a GMP environment for (international) clients. The HPM will monitor the progress of all projects, ensuring KPI’s, budgets, risks managed, budgeted effectively, and delivered in a timely manner.
Tasks and results:
- Manage the activities of the Project Management Teams.
- Deliver input for contract negotiations by creating project plans and/or by providing feasible details for project plans with regards to budget, time planning and staffing.
- Successful coordination of technology transfer and development projects in balance between timelines, budget, customer satisfaction and company’s interest.
- Coordination together with clients and internal department of Technology Transfer which means guiding a research project to clinical study or commercial standards. Complete planning and monitoring for technology transfer that includes all required activities for all departments.
- Conducting tasks around GMP production with commercial / client interface business
- BSC/MSc in business administration with at least ten years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnological environment or contract manufacturing organization.
- Strong knowledge of PMO functionality, systems processes and controlling multiple high value projects simultaneously within the sector to on time in budget conclusion.
- Exposure to all aspects of project life cycle from acquisition, RFI and RFP stage to Technology Transfer and Clinical Trial Manufacturing Services with technical knowledge at all stages of the project life cycle.
- Excellent Leader and Project Management skills within the sector.
- Good knowledge of GMP.
- Good understanding of strategic decision making in the biopharmaceutical industry (Key Account Management).
- Planning and organization skills, people management, hands on mentality and strong problem solving skills.