As a head of Facilities, Engineering and ICT, you are responsible for the coordination and supervision of all engineering activities in support of our GMP cleanroom facilities. You are also responsible for managing the ICT infrastructure and its components of the complete organization. The Head of Facilities, Engineering & ICT contributes to the strategy, policies and the results of the company by his participation in and contribution to the PharmaCell Management Team.
- GMP production with regards to engineering aspects in the (cleanroom) manufacturing and laboratory areas related to utilities, equipment, systems and ICT aspects. This implies ensuring that these are validated (where applicable), calibrated (where applicable), operated and maintained according to established procedures.
- Qualification, monitoring and coordination of external service providers, suppliers, consultants or contractors for all required engineering, maintenance, calibration and qualification activities.
- Perform small engineering and maintenance activities with the team of quality engineers.
- Manage the smooth operation of the Building Management System, the Equipment Management System and associated installations.
- Provide advice in improving (new) processes and contribution to solutions for equipment bottlenecks in the production process.
- Participating actively (on Facilities, Engineering and IT issues) in projects with regards to new investments and new clients (e.g. new cleanroom, new IT facilities)
Qualifications and skills:
- BSc or MSc (level) in mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a GMP production engineering environment.
- Experience with HVAC, maintenance and validation ICT systems, and with equipment qualification, maintenance and calibration tasks. Furthermore prior involvement with water- and alarm systems and with data logging and ICT systems is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Analytical, excellent planning and organizing skills, a flexible attitude, innovative, customer-oriented, pro-active and immune to stress.