You will work under the direction of the supervisor in a team of young, driven professionals in a GMP environment on projects related to the production of cell therapy products. The Biotech Associate – Cellular Therapy Manufacturing carries out the manufacturing process of autologous and allogeneic cell products in accordance to GMP conditions, in a cleanroom environment. In this position, individuals can make an important contribution to the advancing field of cell therapy for a number of international clients.
You have affinity with GMP guidelines and you like to work in a quality-oriented environment. Experience with standard cell culturing techniques and analytical procedures (cell counting, viability, sterility sampling etc.) is a must. You are a proactive thinking team-player, accurate, precise and constructively critical. A willingness to work flexible hours when required is important.
- Execution of pharmaceutical cell culture processes (large and small) and other related procedures (sample preparation, sample shipping, media preparation, tool box preparation, ordering procedure, assist with logistics activities)
- Accurate documentation according to GMP (e.g. filling out batch records, writing reports)
- Assistance in performing facility and equipment duties (assistance with environmental monitoring of facility, equipment, room clearance/cleaning, trouble shooting)
- BSc. (Dutch qualification: HBO) or alternatively technician level (MBO) with focus on biotechnology, bioprocessing, cell biology and/ or human cell culturing techniques (stem cells, primary cells and/or tissue culture). Interested candidates holding a Master’s degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related field are also encouraged to apply
- Tissue or cell culture experience in a lab or GMP environment (preferably in an industrial environment)
- Good proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of standard MS-Office products